As an avid book lover I spend most of my free time getting lost in the pages of a good novel. Summer time in the backyard, or in the dead of winter with a glass of wine, it doesn’t matter. Books hold a very special place in my heart, which is what lead me to writing one myself, Image is Everything.
I could promote my book all day because I truly believe in every single word that I put to paper during the creation process. But with so much inspiration available to us, I wanted to share some of my favourite books by other authors that I’ve read this summer and thoroughly enjoyed.
Please feel free to reach out with your thoughts on these books, and let me know if you have any good recommendations for me!
Summer ’19 Reading List
- The Leader Who Had No Title, Robin Sharma
- Stop Doing That SH*T, Gary John Bishop
- The Hidden Power of Kindness, Reverend Lawrence G. Lovasik, S.V.D
- The 5 a.m. Club, Robin Sharma
- The Power of Presence, Kristi Hedges
Happy reading everyone!